1. What Personal Information does Dove Spa Collect?
2. Why does Dove Spa Collect Personal Information?
3. How does Dove Spa Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Information?
4. To Whom does Dove Spa Disclose Personal Information?
5. Privacy and Dove Spa Websites
2.What Personal Information Does Dove Spa Collect?
A visitor may provide us with his or her friend’s name and e-mail address. Please note that Dove Spa will use such information only for the specified purpose (e.g. to send the eCARD) and we will not contact the third party again unless and until the third party contacts us. Children: Dove Spa is committed to protecting the privacy of children and we do not knowingly solicit information from children under the age of 13, except from time to time at certain websites that are directed to children.If a child under the age of 13 wishes to send us personal information, he or she is required to provide Dove Spa with his or her parent’s or guardian’s e-mail address so that we can obtain permission. If a child has already provided us with personal information, his or her parent or guardian may contact us for the purpose of correcting or deleting this information (please see “Who to Contact” in Section 8 below). We encourage parents of children under the age of 13 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of e-mail and the Dove Spa websites.
3. Why Does Dove Spa Collect Personal Information?
Dove Spa and its agents, affiliates and service providers may collect, use and/or disclose Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. to understand consumer needs and preferences, and to communicate with website visitors and consumers;
2. to administer the Dove Spa UK Consumer Services Contact Centre and to respond to consumer inquiries;
3. to conduct surveys, contests and promotions;
4. to conduct research and statistical analysis;
5. to distribute Dove Spa newsletters, promotional information, product samples, coupons and other material to individuals who have voluntarily enrolled in our mailing lists and/or e-mailing lists, including via third party mailing houses;
6. to develop, enhance, market, sell, provide and inform individuals of, Dove Spa’s sproducts and services;
7. to develop, enhance, market, sell, provide and inform individuals of, products and services of third parties, including our affiliates and suppliers, with whom Dove Spa has a commercial relationship;
8. to update and verify Dove Spa databases and information provided by third parties;
9. to monitor communications to ensure the consistency and quality of the products and services of Dove Spa, its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, retailers and other third parties with whom Dove Spa has a commercial relationship;
10. with respect to individual service providers, suppliers, distributors and retailers, to: (1) consider whether Dove Spa or any of its affiliates should establish or continue a commercial relationship, including without limitation, to extend credit and to evaluate credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information, to check references and to confer with banking institutions; and (2) establish and maintain commercial relationships, to provide products and services, administer accounts, make and receive payments, facilitate product delivery and returns, and fulfill contractual obligations;
11. to detect and protect Dove Spa and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud and other illegal activity, and to comply with Dove Spa audit requirements, and to audit compliance with Dove Spa’s policies, procedures, laws and contractual obligations;
12. to engage in business transactions that may involve the sale or transfer of personal information, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Dove Spa or its affiliates or any particular brand, product line or business unit;
13. as permitted by, and to comply with, any laws or regulations; and
14. for any other purpose to which an individual consents.
4. How Does Dove Spa Collect, Use, and Disclose Personal Information?
Identifying Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
Dove Spa identifies the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the personal information is collected. Some of the identified purposes for which Dove Spa currently collects, uses or discloses personal information are described in Section 3 above.
Obtaining Consent for Collection, Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
The knowledge and consent of an individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of his or her personal information, except as permitted by law. In obtaining consent, Dove Spa uses reasonable efforts to ensure that an individual is advised of the identified purposes for which personal information will be used or disclosed. In determining the appropriate form of consent, Dove Spa takes into account the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of a reasonable person. An individual may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. At that time, Dove Spa will advise the individual of the implications of such withdrawal.
Limiting Collection of Personal Information
Dove Spa limits the collection of personal information, both the amount and the type of information, to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by Dove Spa. Dove Spa collects personal information by fair and lawful means, and not by misleading or deceiving individuals about the purpose for which information is being collected.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention of Personal Information
Dove Spa does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than the identified purposes for which it is collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required or permitted by law. Dove Spa retains personal information only as long as is necessary to fulfill the identified purposes.
Accuracy of Personal Information
Personal information held by Dove Spa is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. Information will be sufficiently accurate, complete, and up-to-date to minimize the possibility that inappropriate information may be used to make a decision about an individual. Dove Spa does not routinely update personal information, unless such process is necessary to fulfill the identified purposes. We rely on individuals to inform us of any changes to their personal information. To update your personal information, please see Section 8 below.
Dove Spa protects personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Dove Spa uses reasonable efforts and security measures to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification, disposal or destruction.
Openness Concerning Policies and Practices
Individual Access to Personal Information
Upon written request from an individual, Dove Spa will inform the individual of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information and, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, will give the individual a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information collected by Dove Spa. Dove Spa will make every reasonable effort to provide personal information in an understandable form within a reasonable time, generally within 30 days, and at minimal cost to the individual. An individual will be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. If access is denied, Dove Spa will inform the requesting individual in writing.
5. To Whom Does Dove Spa Disclose Personal Information?
In addition to the purposes identified above, from time to time Dove Spa may collect or disclose personal information from or to: a) a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Dove Spa, is providing or seeking the information as an agent of the subject individual, such as a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13; b) service providers retained by Dove Spa to perform functions on its behalf or to provide services to Dove Spa, such as advertisers, promotion and mailing houses, market researchers, delivery contractors, auditors, website administrators, data processing, information technology and office services, provided such organization or individual does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or provide services to Dove Spa; or c) any third party where the subject individual consents to such collection, use or disclosure, or as required or permitted by law.
6. Privacy and Dove Spa's Website
Online and Offline Communications
In order to provide you with a product, service or information, you may voluntarily submit personal information to us for purposes such as registering for our services, obtaining information, corresponding with us, and participating in contests and surveys. We may combine and store personal information about your use of our websites and the online information you have provided with certain other online and offline information we may have collected.
If you subscribe to any of our e-newsletters or other similar website services, Dove Spa may send you e-mail communications with information that may be useful to you, including information about the products and services of Dove Spa, its affiliates and other third parties with whom we have a commercial relationship. We will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of your preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from Dove Spa. In addition, at any time you may let us know that you wish to discontinue such mailings or contact by contacting the Consumer Services Contact Centre.
Our websites may contain links to other websites which are provided to you as a convenience only. You are advised that other third party websites may have different privacy practices than Dove Spa, and Dove Spa has no responsibility for such third party websites.
8. Who To Contact and Making Changes to Your Personal Information
· to correct, update or delete your personal information from our records
· to correct, update or delete personal information that your child under age 13 has provided to Dove Spa
· to unsubscribe from mailings and other Dove Spa contact
Dove Spa UK - Background:
The products or services mentioned in this website are intended for UK consumers only and the claims made here relate solely to the products and services sold or provided by Dove Spa UK, Serve Health & Beauty Ltd.
Restrictions on Use
This site is owned and operated by Dove Spa UK, the trading name of Serve Health & Beauty Ltd and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by Serve Health & Beauty Ltd and its parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries. All material is protected by international copyright and trade-mark laws. Unless expressly authorized by Serve Health & Beauty Ltd, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all trade-mark, copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer network without Dove Spa UK’s written consent is strictly prohibited. Your use of the trademarks, service marks and trade names on this web site in any manner other than as authorized in these terms and conditions, or as authorized in writing by Dove Spa UK is strictly prohibited.
If you download from this web site, the software and all files, images and data relating to the software will be licensed to you by Dove Spa UK. You do not own the downloaded software, and Dove Spa UK does not transfer ownership of the software to you. Dove Spa UK retains full ownership of and title to the downloaded software and all intellectual property rights related to the software. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the software to a human-perceivable form. If you download software from this web site, you represent and warrant to Dove Spa UK that you are not acting in violation of any laws.
License to Dove Spa UK
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or submitting comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas and other information or material to Dove Spa UK through this web site, you are granting Dove Spa UK a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
1. Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication;
2. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing rights shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trade-mark, service mark or patent laws under any applicable jurisdiction. Any information provided by you shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. If this site offers you the opportunity to send e-cards, this license does not extend to the personalized content of any e-cards that you might send through this site.
Dove Spa UK may provide links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties or this site may be located on a third party web site. Neither Dove Spa UK, its parent or subsidiary companies nor their respective affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The inclusion of a link or the location of this site does not imply any direct or indirect endorsement by Dove Spa UK of that site. The materials in this site and any third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Dove Spa UK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Dove Spa UK does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Dove Spa UK does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Dove Spa UK) assume the entire responsibility and cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction. This web site is directed only to UK consumers for products and services of Dove Spa UK. This web site is not directed to U.S. consumers or any other consumers outside the UK.
This web site may include e-cards, bulletin boards and/or chat rooms (collectively the "Communications") allowing you to send messages to third parties or to interact with other users in real time. Dove Spa UK does not control the messages, information or files delivered through the Communications. It is a condition of your use of these Communications and this web site generally that you agree not to:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communications.
2. Post, send or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, national or international law.
3. Post, send or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary rights or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
4. Post, send or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
5. Post, send, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising. You understand and acknowledge that Dove Spa UK may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, posting and other transmissions on this web site. However, Dove Spa UK has no obligation to monitor the content of the Communications and assumes no responsibility for libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, illegality or inaccuracy contained in any information transmitted to or from any such locations on this web site. Dove Spa UK reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to send or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Dove Spa UK's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding anything else contained herein, your sole and exclusive remedy for Dove Spa UK’s action is to discontinue using Dove Spa UK’s site.
This agreement is effective until terminated by Dove Spa UK at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to send e-cards and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the bulletin boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth in this agreement, shall survive indefinitely.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our product(s) or service, please contact us by clicking here. Please note refunds are discretionary and are issued on a case by case basis.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Dove Spa Gift Cards can only be redeemed at Dove Spa salons within the UK.
- The Dove Spa Gift Card cannot be redeemed online. However, they can be redeemed for mail order by contacting 0844 875 1575.
- Guests are asked to protect Gift Cards and treat as if cash, if lost, anyone can redeem the value. Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced.
- The Dove Spa Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded.
- The Dove Spa Gift Card is valid for the period of time indicated on the card itself. This will not exceed 12 months from date of issue.
- Any remaining balance after the expiry date will be cancelled.
- The Dove Spa Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and cannot be topped up.
- When you use The Dove Spa Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. Change will not be given.
- Please check in store for balance enquiries or call 0844 875 1575.
- Dove Spa reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Gift Card from time to time where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. The current conditions will be available at all times in-salon and at www.Dovespa.co.uk. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Issued by Serve Health & Beauty Limited trading as Dove Spa.
- Any queries relating to Gift Cards or E Vouchers valid at Dove Spa but purchased through third party websites must be referred back to the seller.
- All refunds of goods or services purchased with The Dove Spa Gift Card will be made in accordance with Dove Spa's Refund Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If a payment issue arises after the purchase and issue of a gift card, Dove Spa reserves the right to cancel the set value on the gift card.
Treatment Course Terms and Conditions
- A purchase of 3 of the same treatment entitles the guest to a discount off the total cost. These discounted treatments then have a validity period.
- Courses of treatments listed on the price list are valid for 12 months only from date of purchase.
- Promotional courses are valid for 6 months only, from date of purchase. Promotional courses can only be purchased during the promotional period.
- Treatments contained within a course cannot be transferred to other guests or exchanged for alternative treatments.
- Courses cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded.
- Appointment times and treatment type are reserved especially for you, our guest and on your request. We would therefore request any changes to appointment type and time be made with at least 48 hours notice.
- On certain appointments we operate a pre-payment booking scheme and reserve the right to charge 50% of the booking fee should we receive less than 24 hours notice and not be able to refill the appointment time.
- If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our product(s) or service, please contact us by clicking here. Please note refunds are discretionary and are issued on a case by case basis.